The Boston Lions Club has been in existence since 1969. Lions Club International is an international public service organization. Some of the activities the Club engages in are:
- Collecting eyeglasses, hearing aids, cell phones
- Lend crutches, wheel chairs, and other medical equipment to those in need
- Provide holiday meals and gifts for residents in need
- Provide scholarships to college-bound students
- Donate funds to other charitable and support organizations
- Conduct fundraisers for residents in need, such as
- Chicken Bar-B-Ques
- Golf tournaments
Please call the Club phone number 941-1955 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or message on their Facebook page.
Contact them to donate, borrow or join!
Boston New York Lions Club
PO Box 304
North Boston, NY 14110